Sunday, January 30, 2011

The end of week one...

     OK, So it is the end of week one, with quite a good week behind me.  I found that with working out, comes massive energy, and I have become very productive... As soon as I finish working out, I realize everything else that I could get done... So, my house is benefiting from this as well.  A by-product I am very happy about.  

     As of Friday, I was down 2 pounds.  But, I did notice that I was very bloated with massive cramps, and a fever to boot.  Not sure if I was trying to come down with something, or if it was just the nasty PMS monster... but needless to say, I wanted chocolate :) .

     As for the weekend, it started out well, but Matt (my husband) and I went out to dinner.  I did very well, despite all my efforts to deviate from the diet.  I ordered a steak and baked potato, with the salad bar.  This was probably a mistake as I am actually very picky about my steak... I like it  pink but not bloody.  Well, my steak came and it was definitely pink, but also saturated with blood.  So, they took it back to be cooked for a few more minutes.  When the brought it back, it could have passed for leather.  So, they took it off our bill.  So, I had the salad bar for dinner... which actually hit the spot, and filled me up.  So, I ended up not going off track too far. 

     Well, tomorrow starts a new week, and hopefully I can keep it up! Hope everyone had a great weekend, and a great week to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment